Friday, January 6, 2012

Hawks Aftermath

Did I write yesterday that a positive was that this Hawks team was looking a lot more like the one from two years ago? Let me take that back...


While watching the Hawks/Flyers game last night, I saw that the Hawks took an early lead, which I predicted.


And they really did sit on it, but it only took like 5 minutes for the Flyers to come back and tie that baby up. 


Then it became the Flyer show! Hartnell... van Riemsdyk... (clearly the top two performers for the Flyers if you ask me)


It was 4-2 before you could say Philly. 


Then the stupid Blackhawks woke up, and tied it up in the last few minutes.


So it looked like it was going to be an overtime game, which means the Hawks would get at least one point. 


But no... The Flyers scored an easy goal in the last few seconds to win 5-4. Which pretty much is what Comast Sportsnet predicted, minus the OT.

No comments:

Post a Comment